Saturday, August 15, 2020

Inactive?

It has been five years since I've made a post on this page.  On the surface that seems pretty bad, but considering my main blog has only had semi monthly postings the last 2-3 years, its not too surprising.  I've lost focus on a lot of things the last couple years, and I'll be honest- I'm not sure how soon I'll be back to working on updates on here.  I guess I should update St. Louis having and XFL, but not sure if they should be current or former now that they were bought out of bankruptcy.  I will also have to add a new MLS team in a couple years when St. Louis gets one of them too.

What is really odd is that in the time I haven't posted on here, Missouri has hosted the World Champions in MLB, NHL, and the NFL.  Not too bad.  I guess I should document that on here as well.  So I don't have much to add however if I start getting interested I might start working on this page again, I guess all I can say is stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment